Orlando Attractions Area News & Developments

Prime's 2nd phase opened up. only some of the stores have already opened. it will have 175 when they all open. that's pretty big. Sawgrass has up to 300, Dolphin in the 200 range, FLorida Mall in the 225+ range, and then Prime at 175. Premium should be at 145 or 155 when 2nd phase is done.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes I am tourist but I usually avoid the theme parks but did go to Disney Springs.  I knew they were restricting crowd size but did not know they had temperature checks in order to get in and masks we

^^ Spenser1058, you really need to do a podcast or something like that; YouTube perhaps where you're getting paid to blog.  your analysis and commentary is truly a great thing.  No BS, I mean it.

Orlando will host the Special Olympics USA games in 2022: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/political-pulse/os-ne-desantis-special-olympics-orlando-20190312-story.html From the Se

Posted Images

convention-class level... mentioned before... I just don't want to hex it by talking about it... God knows what we've seen with the hotel which hosts those duck parades...
I was kind of hoping the Intercontinenetal might come over to the OCCC area since they gave up on Lake Bryan. Be kind of nice to have a different branded hotel in the area. I assume the Four Seasons out at Disney is still a go seeing as they are still doing the high end neigborhood gig!

another hotel brand is supposed to anounce something in a couple of months for the OCCC area. again, typical reliable source... only this time, it was a crack-whore toothless homeless woman from Dayton who slurred something that sounded like that in the hot sun while scavenging thru a trash dumpster in the alley next to the Rogers Bldg. on Magnolia... works for me...

Starwood announced that they would build one of their new eco friendly Element hotels near Universal Orlando. The first Element hotel will actually open in Boston later this spring while the 137 room Orlando hotel will open in August 2009. Not sure if this was what you were referring to.

Starwood announced that they would build one of their new eco friendly Element hotels near Universal Orlando. The first Element hotel will actually open in Boston later this spring while the 137 room Orlando hotel will open in August 2009. Not sure if this was what you were referring to.

Starwood's new Aloft brand is also coming to the convention center. It will be adjacent to the new Element hotel. I think they are planning another Aloft hotel near the airport as well.

another hotel brand is supposed to anounce something in a couple of months for the OCCC area. again, typical reliable source... only this time, it was a crack-whore toothless homeless woman from Dayton who slurred something that sounded like that in the hot sun while scavenging thru a trash dumpster in the alley next to the Rogers Bldg. on Magnolia... works for me...

it will be the largest on I-Drive by far--- not sure about the height. already doing future bookings... so...

i just noticed some clearing along the coast of the big sand lake and canal behind the dr phillips hospital. i was under the impression that the area was a protected. are they planning on building something up to the water? they just recently put up a silt fence.

I read on a website that the Dolly Parton Dixie Stampede is thinking of relocating in Disney when they open that big box Flamingo Crossings shopping district.

Who else has a bad taste about this Flamingo Crossing project? Does Disney really need a have an Econolodge on their property? Wasn't the whole point why Disney bought all this acreage in Orlando is to not duplicate the problem of Disneyland, with all those tacky motels/restaurants adjacent to the park? Seems like this is going totally against Walt's original plan.

I read on a website that the Dolly Parton Dixie Stampede is thinking of relocating in Disney when they open that big box Flamingo Crossings shopping district.

Who else has a bad taste about this Flamingo Crossing project? Does Disney really need a have an Econolodge on their property? Wasn't the whole point why Disney bought all this acreage in Orlando is to not duplicate the problem of Disneyland, with all those tacky motels/restaurants adjacent to the park? Seems like this is going totally against Walt's original plan.

EPCOT as it exists today is totally against Walt's original plan. Noone lives on his property as originally intended. The land where MGM (sorry DHS) was supposed to be an office park for industry. Walt's original plan was a bit too ambitious even for today.