accatt2204

Other Metro Area Projects

19 hours ago, jrs2 said:

Ah, and the new interchange at Fla Tnpk is seeing one of it's first byproducts ala this distribution center...

Nah, this is further north than that according to the article.  Closer to the ancient trumpet interchange.

• Thanks 1

With a major expansion coming , Florida will soon have more Wawas than any other state!

https://m.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2019/04/05/florida-is-about-to-drown-in-wawa

From Orlando Weekly

7-Eleven, be very afraid... (those who think Philadelphia is is the sine qua non of urban development, watch out!)

Edited by spenser1058

I have been nothing but pleased since WaWa came to town.  I know I joke about 7-11, but I visit WaWa 10x for any 1x I visit any other place in the last 2-3 years.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, HankStrong said:

I have been nothing but pleased since WaWa came to town.  I know I joke about 7-11, but I visit WaWa 10x for any 1x I visit any other place in the last 2-3 years.

Oh, Thank Heaven?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HankStrong said:

Same.  And I was a loyal Racetrac buyer prior to that.  The clear difference is the atmosphere.  7-11 is depressing.  My wife travels locally for work and seeks out Wawa and Publix when she needs to make a stop since she feels safer and both are cleanish.

• Like 3

And Wawa has a 100% HRC score. Let’s hear it for equality!

Sadly, Wawa gasoline is not Top Tier (they need to get on that). OTOH, neither is 7-Eleven’s 

Edited by spenser1058

19 hours ago, codypet said:

Same.  And I was a loyal Racetrac buyer prior to that.  The clear difference is the atmosphere.  7-11 is depressing.  My wife travels locally for work and seeks out Wawa and Publix when she needs to make a stop since she feels safer and both are cleanish.

Same.  I was almost exclusive to Racetrac.