Other Metro Area Projects

accatt2204

Not that it really makes much difference in the world, but Emerson 2 seems to be moving ahead very nicely with their new tower. Has anyone been to the other side of the lake to check that one site (real descriptive), but I think everyone knows which one I mean.

Aah, it DOES make much difference in the world! Has it been that long since the last time I drove by there? You talking about the Park Towers or whatever site next to the apt. bldg.?

Aah, it DOES make much difference in the world! Has it been that long since the last time I drove by there? You talking about the Park Towers or whatever site next to the apt. bldg.?

Yeah exactly right there next to the aprtments. Last I read, someone had posted that sitework appeared to be underway? They seem to be pushing the units pretty hard. I've seen a lot of marketing through various media around town lately, including a billboard on I-4 eastbound (I think it was around Lee Rd.?).

Emerson 2 is definetly on the move. I drove by Friday and they were finihing up the ground floor, they seem to move fast. Not my favorite projects but great for Altamonte Springs.

Yeah exactly right there next to the aprtments. Last I read, someone had posted that sitework appeared to be underway? They seem to be pushing the units pretty hard. I've seen a lot of marketing through various media around town lately, including a billboard on I-4 eastbound (I think it was around Lee Rd.?).

Emerson 2 is definetly on the move. I drove by Friday and they were finihing up the ground floor, they seem to move fast. Not my favorite projects but great for Altamonte Springs.

there is another billboard on 436, close to 434

I haven't seen a posting about the Princeton Smith project. I'd link to the image but the only one I've seen is in the July MPB Staff Reports. It's just across Smith from the Wellesley on Edgewater where the CVS and Blockbuster are now. It's 7 stories and about the size of the Wellesley.

If this was on here before .... nevermind.

I haven't seen a posting about the Princeton Smith project. I'd link to the image but the only one I've seen is in the July MPB Staff Reports. It's just across Smith from the Wellesley on Edgewater where the CVS and Blockbuster are now. It's 7 stories and about the size of the Wellesley.

If this was on here before .... nevermind.

I think it was mentioned in an article about the whole Edgewater Drive corridor and its changing face that was posted a while back... shoot, this is good info, though. ANother 7 story project nearby. Call me crazy, but that's exciting. Edgewater is turning into yet another non-DT destination, like Altamonte, Baldwin, WP (always was), Metrowest, etc...

I think it was mentioned in an article about the whole Edgewater Drive corridor and its changing face that was posted a while back... shoot, this is good info, though. ANother 7 story project nearby. Call me crazy, but that's exciting. Edgewater is turning into yet another non-DT destination, like Altamonte, Baldwin, WP (always was), Metrowest, etc...

Yeah it's a good looking building, office in front on the upper floors and condos further back (away from Edgewater). I assume the Wellsley is totally sold out now? Looks like the sales office is still open though.

Uptown Altamonte-- I recommend everyone go and drive around there one evening or weekend. they have done an excellent job on the apt. bldg-- especially on the northern face where it's painted and tree-lined. the retail bldg. are beautiful as well. Park Towers is doing site work. Emerson #2 is U/C, as we know.

Man, you would think they would have changed the designs of Emerson from the 10 year old plans they had to better match them with the newer and nicer Uptown bldg. being built right now.

This will truly be a great place to visit when its done. All they need now is a bridge over 436 to connect to the Gold's Gym retail plaza- or a tunnel (yeah right, like that will ever happen).

FH ALtamonte--- man, they're on the 6th floor of the new tower already! I don't know how big this is going to be, but its already bigger than FH East's new tower. Should be visible above the tree line when complete.

Uptown Altamonte-- I recommend everyone go and drive around there one evening or weekend. they have done an excellent job on the apt. bldg-- especially on the northern face where it's painted and tree-lined. the retail bldg. are beautiful as well. Park Towers is doing site work. Emerson #2 is U/C, as we know.

Man, you would think they would have changed the designs of Emerson from the 10 year old plans they had to better match them with the newer and nicer Uptown bldg. being built right now.

This will truly be a great place to visit when its done. All they need now is a bridge over 436 to connect to the Gold's Gym retail plaza- or a tunnel (yeah right, like that will ever happen).

FH ALtamonte--- man, they're on the 6th floor of the new tower already! I don't know how big this is going to be, but its already bigger than FH East's new tower. Should be visible above the tree line when complete.

I think a bridge over 436 is inevitable once the condo projects are done. I could see the Altamonte Marketplace wanting it to increase the value of their property by connecting it to the Uptown Altamonte project.

FYI-- the Promenade at Metrowest twin condo bldgs (8-10 stories each) are on that lake that borders the TNPK-- you can see the Promenade to the north when on the TNPK, just beyond the lake there. Kodsi did those as well.

Those are in my neighborhood. Are they even open yet?

Wow, very nice. I cannot wait 'til this is completed and I leave the country!

Great link! I've been following the south terminal situation for years now. I really hope we see progress soon. Hopefully, we will end up with some nice direct international flight action.

Those are in my neighborhood. Are they even open yet?

The second building just recently opened and to be exact there are 8 stories in each tower. They are called "The Promenade at Stonebridge Lakes".

It's kind of interesting standing on the 8th floor and looking out over the increasing density of the Metrowest area. This particular area has gone from trees to solid medium density development in less than 3 years. When Veranda Park is complete, this area will be an official Orlando entertainment district, complete with a concert venue, high end restaurants, upscale bars, and a movie theater.

When Veranda Park is complete, this area will be an official Orlando entertainment district, complete with a concert venue, high end restaurants, upscale bars, and a movie theater.

A friend just informed me that Automatic Slims is planning on opening a bar in Veranda Park. Just last week I was actually in the one on South Beach and commented to the same friend that it felt so much like a Downtown Orlando bar. So now it's coming to Orlando, but with so many bars like it downtown, it's moving into the suburbs. Kinda ironic.

The second building just recently opened and to be exact there are 8 stories in each tower. They are called "The Promenade at Stonebridge Lakes".

It's kind of interesting standing on the 8th floor and looking out over the increasing density of the Metrowest area. This particular area has gone from trees to solid medium density development in less than 3 years. When Veranda Park is complete, this area will be an official Orlando entertainment district, complete with a concert venue, high end restaurants, upscale bars, and a movie theater.

Know when the movie theatre will open? It would be nice to be able to walk over & catch a movie.

Sand Lake Hospital planning to expand

Orlando Regional Sand Lake Hospital is about to start work on a three-year, $175 million expansion that will add a parking deck, a medical office park and a new patient tower that will roughly double the number of licensed beds in the southwest Orange County hospital.

Plans call for opening the 850-car parking deck next year, the 60,000-square-foot medical office park in 2008, and the five-story tower in 2009.

24669058.jpg

Orlando Sentinel Article