Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A.H.Johnstone

Anna Maria Island, FL

Anna Maria Island is a small island on the Gulf of Mexico about an hour south of Tampa. It's a slow-paced, calm place for the most part, but it's increasingly becoming commercialized.

This was taken during the island's annual Heritage Festival. Nearly the entire village showed up.

picture%20024.jpg

picture%20030.jpg

Although it's been restored, this is one of the oldest cottages that still stands.

picture%20025.jpg

These were taken from the Anna Maria Island Historic Pier.

picture%20028.jpg

picture%20029.jpg

These beachfront homes are a perfect example of Anna Maria's booming real estate.

picture%20041.jpg

picture%20042.jpg

The beautiful beaches are perfect for a day of relaxation.

picture%20033.jpg

picture%20043.jpg

Yea ive been there nice but I like St.Petersburg its got the perfect location and is about a medium sized city cuz i know i wouldnt be able to stand living in such a small town, isnt that real close to Sarasota?

Lol i dont exactly remember.

Yea ive been there nice but I like St.Petersburg its got the perfect location and is about a medium sized city cuz i know i wouldnt be able to stand living in such a small town, isnt that real close to Sarasota?

Lol i  dont exactly remember.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

North of Bradenton/Sarasota and southeast of St. Pete. Should've gone there this weekend instead of putsing around the house ! There's a GREAT restaurant down there right on the beach - Beach Bistro. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but the view from inside and food are spectacular, IMO !

Beach Bistro

nice, I like these island communities. I would buy a house in one but I fear the hurricanes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

some of these pics are actually from Clearwater Beach....