Recent Atlanta night time photos including a pano

waccamatt

I recently took these nighttime photos in Atlanta when I was there for the SEC Tournament. I am still learning about taking nighttime photos, but I like the way some of these turned out. The last 2 pictures are a small and large version of a pano I made from 4 photos.

Midtown; you can see the Symphony Tower Construction

atl%20night%20panorama%201.jpg

atl%20night%20panorama%202.jpg

midtown%20at%20night.jpg

A wide view of downtown

atl%20night%20panorama%203.jpg

downtown%20atl%20at%20night.jpg

These 2 shots are a view of downtown from Peachtree near Buckhead

midtown%20from%20peachtree.jpg

tunnelvision%20from%20peachtree.jpg

This is a panorama made up of parts of 4 photos; a small version and a large version showing all of midtown and downtown Atlanta.

smaller%20atlanta%20pano%20at%20night.JPG

large%20atlanta%20night%20panorama%203.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Atlanta has some great buildings.  My only problem is with their strange placement in relation to each other.  It as if each was meant to be an island with no connection to the rest of town.  And, my favorite:  skyscrapers in the suburbs.  Great ci :lol: ty planning.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Someday the whole metro will be high-rise urbanization! :) I always enjoy my trips down there. I've got family there and have considered getting further education somewhere down there, though I'm very satisfied living where I'm at. :)

Archived