River House Condominiums

GRCentro

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, you're right. Can anyone do a good photoshop of the current skyline with drawn in towers: River House, Alticor Hotel, "Moch-Ness" Monster, Medical Mile Towers, RSC (if you can see it :( ), Lyon-Ottawa, did I miss any? At least let me have sweet dreams :thumbsup: LMich does a lot of diagrams over at Skyscrapercity. Anyone got his number?

Honestly, I haven't seen any movement that would hint this place is going to get started this year.

Not much required. The foundation is already dug and prepped. All they need is to start trucking in steel from off site. I have a feeling that this project may just start one day with little fanfare.

My odds on this one are up significantly. Close to a sure thing - however as we know, a GR sure thing is still not a sure thing.

"I know, you're right. Can anyone do a good photoshop of the current skyline with drawn in towers: River House, Alticor Hotel, "Moch-Ness" Monster, Medical Mile Towers, RSC (if you can see it ), Lyon-Ottawa, did I miss any? At least let me have sweet dreams LMich does a lot of diagrams over at Skyscrapercity. Anyone got his number? "

Grdadof3, Im on it, just give me a day... I do diagrams too! Check out my site for more.

I think LMich is on this forum. I have good Photoshop skills but would have no idea of where to get a perspective photo that you could wedge all of the buildings into.

Joe

I know, you're right.  Can anyone do a good photoshop of the current skyline with drawn in towers:  River House, Alticor Hotel, "Moch-Ness" Monster, Medical Mile Towers, RSC (if you can see it :( ), Lyon-Ottawa, did I miss any?  At least let me have sweet dreams :thumbsup:  LMich does a lot of diagrams over at Skyscrapercity.  Anyone got his number?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't worry, I got it coverd, Im a 3D guy, I have my own renderings of every perspective angle!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rizz:

For just such an occassion such as this, I wish we had an emoticon on here that could look mad while it was impatiently tapping its fingers on the table :D

Detroit is alright but you WILL have to come to grips with the hard fact that Michigan is now set up like Texas, California and Florida before it: STATES THAT HAVE MORE THAN ONE BIG CITY.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Um, Michigan was always set up this way. There's really nothing new now than 100 years ago.

Michigan has one large city, and one midsize city, and a few smaller to midsize cities, When Kent county hit's one million residents, or how bout Ottawa and Kent together, then we can talk Michigan with two major metro centers, until then Detroit is Michigans Major city. We are still outstate. How much do you want to bet the debate of east. vs. west heats up in this state, when Dick Devos tries for the governers chair though....

But if it makes you feel any better our Megacity is bigger than any in Texas, Ohio, or Florida......

• 3 weeks later...

I walk by the bridge water building this afternoon and to bad I did not have my camera. Anyway, here is a brief description on what I saw. A wolverine worldwide construction truck in the fenced in area were the new river house structure is suppose to be. After closer review I saw men prepping the foundation as if to in-LARGE the footings. The truck they were using is a flat bed truck, with it

I'm here, but less often than usual. Actually, I'd like it if someone would replace my Bridgwater Place diagram with a better drawing, and draw River House.

Or, I may just draw a new version of Bridgewater Plac myself and try to do River House. My glass buildings are some of my worst drawings.

I walk by the bridge water  building this afternoon and to bad I did not have my camera. Anyway, here is a brief description on what I saw.  A wolverine worldwide construction truck in the fenced in area were the new river house structure is suppose to be. After closer review I saw men prepping the foundation as if to in-LARGE the footings.  The truck they were using is a flat bed truck, with it

I went and checked it out today. You can see right into the foundation hole from the parking deck. There is nothing going on right now. It looks the same as is did a couple of years ago. realadvanced, I think you may be thinking of another project, although my curiosity is raised because there is nothing going on over at Icon on Bond either. More details please :)

I walk by the bridge water  building this afternoon and to bad I did not have my camera. Anyway, here is a brief description on what I saw.  A wolverine worldwide construction truck in the fenced in area were the new river house structure is suppose to be. After closer review I saw men prepping the foundation as if to in-LARGE the footings.  The truck they were using is a flat bed truck, with it

well last week there was something going on there, I don't know if they were just cleaning it up or what. but there was a ladder going into the base of it, and I did remember seeing a truck there too

perhaps they were just cleaning some debris out of it, that had collected after a while.

Archived