Illustrated & Detailed Skyscraper Info

asonj23

I'm not sure if everyone is aware of Skyscraperpage.com.

It is a great site to get a contrast between local buildings and buildings in other cities around the world. I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this, if I am please let me know.

For Jacksonville buildings check Click Here?!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i (poorly) drew lots of the smaller buildings on the second page of that diagram a few years ago. if anyone is actually good at photoshop, you should redraw those shorter historical buildings with a little more detail/accuracy than i could.

also, it would be really nice if someone could fill in the "gaps" in our diagram. the most notable missing buildings are berkman plaza, old barnett, 550 water, fidelity, that bellsouth thing (something like 350ft with the antenna), nemours, ALL the beaches condos, most of the riverside condos.

plus there are proposals whose heights could be estimated, like berkman 2, the two fidelity proposals, san marco place, etc.

Archived