Check out Plaza Midtown

Martinman

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I passed by the site just a couple of weeks ago. Construction seems to be going pretty quickly. Looks like a very cool development. Plus, there is tons of available redevelopment sites nearby.

Architecture is also pretty unique for Atlanta. Strikes me as something you would more expect to find on a beach front rather than midtown Atlanta.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Like many people I've heard from, I'm just not sold on this location...even as much as I love the Cheetah.  Granted, it's Midtown, but it's not Peachtree Midtown.  It's Spring St. Midtown.  There is a difference.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that is the next step for Midtown........when people see Spring, West Peachtree, etc. as desirable addresses then Midtown will have reached the next level. I think/hope that developments like this will help move opinions in that direction. I, for one, would love to live here.

has anyone else looked at the floorplans? I LOVE them, much better than the floor plans at some of the other residential projects going up now.

I think that is the next step for Midtown........when people see Spring, West Peachtree, etc. as desirable addresses then Midtown will have reached the next level. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They already do. The majority of midtowns highrise and other recent residential developmentss are in fact NOT on peachtree. The idea that this is somehow a less desirable location beecause its not on Peachtree is a incorrect and I actually thought the guy was kidding.

They already do.  The majority of midtowns highrise and other recent residential developmentss are in fact NOT on peachtree.  The idea that this is somehow a less desirable location beecause its not on Peachtree is a incorrect and I actually thought the guy was kidding.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't consider it an undesirable location at all, I would buy there in a heartbeat. Compared to some of the Novare projects, I think this one really rocks. There is still a sentiment out there that that area of Spring/West Peachtree is a trashy area. The new Centergy/Technology square project has really helped the area along tremendously. Before that development, there was tons of drug activity taking place as well as lots of prostitution. I can remember finding condoms all over the place (parking lots, side of the road, etc) before Technology Square was built. Many people who arent really familiar with the changes there still see it as undesireable.

Archived