Union Square

I am a proud condo owner! When Brad called to set up our meeting my roommate and I had picked about five from the website that we thought would work for us. By the time we were actually able to make our selection only one was left! We thought it was our last choice but after walking down and checking out the built in cabinet that we will retain we've decided that it should have been our first choice anyway.

Has anyone else recently made a selection?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which unit did you choose?

Budgie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like they are going to be gone soon. Great news for the west side/downtown area!

Joe

I am a proud condo owner! When Brad called to set up our meeting my roommate and I had picked about five from the website that we thought would work for us. By the time we were actually able to make our selection only one was left! We thought it was our last choice but after walking down and checking out the built in cabinet that we will retain we've decided that it should have been our first choice anyway.

Has anyone else recently made a selection?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It looks like they are going to be gone soon. Great news for the west side/downtown area!

Joe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What would really be cool is if they put in a bike path to make it easy to commute from Union Square to downtown GR. As it is now, it's an awkward walk. (But I've said that before.) It would be nice to cut down on car usage, not only for saving on gas, but also to take a bit of pressure off the parking situation.

Budgie

What would really be cool is if they put in a bike path to make it easy to commute from Union Square to downtown GR. As it is now, it's an awkward walk. (But I've said that before.) It would be nice to cut down on car usage, not only for saving on gas, but also to take a bit of pressure off the parking situation.

Budgie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, a bike path is a great idea. My husband and I were just talking about riding bikes to the central downtown area. I could ride my bike to Whole Foods (ha ha).

Brad is now offering the Penthouses. Anyone interested?

Yes, a bike path is a great idea. My husband and I were just talking about riding bikes to the central downtown area. I could ride my bike to Whole Foods (ha ha).

Brad is now offering the Penthouses. Anyone interested?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uhm.. yeah, these posts are going to get deleted.

See: http://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=13582

But please don't close this thread..

Uhm.. yeah, these posts are going to get deleted. 

See: http://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=13582

But please don't close this thread..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oops. I do not having anything to gain from my comment. I am just wondering if anypne else who has a purchased already is thinking about changing to the penthouse. Very cool, larger, but I am sure more expensive. However the view will be amazing.

Yeah, I'm wondering if anyone will trade in one of their existing units or will purchase one of the penthouses. I think they start in the mid 200's, but they sound like they will be awesome.

On a side note, I've driven past Union Square a few times this week and have seen some construction trucks outside. Anyone know which contractor they are using?

The penthouses do look sweet, and the southern facing units will have an awesome view! I didn't realize that these weren't already for sale.

Joe

Yeah, I'm wondering if anyone will trade in one of their existing units or will purchase one of the penthouses.  I think they start in the mid 200's, but they sound like they will be awesome.

On a side note, I've driven past Union Square a few times this week and have seen some construction trucks outside.  Anyone know which contractor they are using?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 3 weeks later...

Just visited the Union Square site, and there is a newer rendering, I don"t think anyone has posted it yet. Has anyone seen it?

rendering2.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hood! You scooped us. Who was sleeping on the job? It looks awesome with the balconies added in and the penthouses.

I must say I am so excited every time I drive by Union Square. Seeing all that work going on is great. Has anyone been through the interior selections process yet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am excited too! We have begun to pick out flooring, tile, cabinets, etc. So much fun. Need to finish making all decision very soon.

Georgia

Welcome rallymatt!  I see they are starting to add balconies on the West side.  I'll post some pics of those and others on Thursday.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We were told we needed to finalize our floorplan in 7 days, because that is when they were going to start cutting big walls, and things like that.

(Our condo is first floor, athe last floor to be finished)

• 2 weeks later...

I was just noticing that the floorplans have changed on the U/S website. It looks like they've added a few more interior residential units. Has anyone heard anything about that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just got a letter from Union Square saying that they created a couple smaller units out of bigger ones and were changing a couple things around. The letter also said that 20% of the units are still available. Are they having trouble selling them out?

Hey everyone, My wife and I just put our deposite down on a 4th floor unit. I had a ton of questions about this project but feel really excited after reading this board. Has anywone heard any updates on when we will be able to start selecting options (cabinets, flooring, ect.) As of a week ago there there were only 8 units left. Does anyone know if the penthouses are selling as quickly as the rest.

Hey everyone, My wife and I just put our deposite down on a 4th floor unit.  I had a ton of questions about this project but feel really excited after reading this board.  Has anywone heard any updates on when we will be able to start selecting options (cabinets, flooring, ect.)  As of a week ago there there were only 8 units left.  Does anyone know if the penthouses are selling as quickly as the rest.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Congratulations! My husband and I are on the 4th floor too. Brad is said that we should receive the kitchen cabinet info in the next few weeks.

Georgia

• 2 weeks later...

Archived