Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

keer5771

Compuware/Hudson pics

Hey, anyone have any pictures of the Compuware building and/or Hudson block? street level of compuware would be GREAT, but any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks ! :D

Wolverine is too cool for thumdnail images

Here's one up in yo face!!

compuware_1.jpg

EDIT: Dang it's a bit blurry. I have clearer ones, but they are on my external hard drive.

I still wish it was taller as opposed to massive and squat. It has to be one of the largest if not the largest office building in Detroit in term of square footage.

But I can't deny that it was a great addition to downtown. I love what Compuware has done for the city.

I wish it was tall enough so that you could see it from the Stoney Creek Metropark at 26 Mile. You can see the Renaissance 100, Penobscot, and the Comerica Building. On a clear day of course. And at a high elevation.

I think for the design of the building anything over 20-25 stories would have looked strange. But even those extra 5-10 floors would have made it perfect.

The Compuware Building (1.2 million sq. ft.) is one of the largest in Detroit. It has just slighty less office space than Cadillac Place (1.32 million sq. ft.) and just slightly more than Comerica Tower (957,000 square feet).