Cotuit

Richmond Developments

1 hour ago, wrldcoupe4 said:

Take a look:

document.pdf

I just don't get it...why did they do the sloped roof on the fourth level?  I heard it was because they didn't want it to seem too tall?  Whatever, it's located in downtown (almost) and there are buildings that are taller than 4 stories in that area.  The design is still so ugly.  Okay, build it and let's just move on....

I assume it was to appear in line with buildings on the block but the solution is just ugly. It’s an awful interpretation of a mansard roof or something. A small setback with terraces (anything else, really) would have been such a better fit. 

• Like 2

Never hurts having more people downtown. Great news, let’s hope the flow of apartments keep coming to the city, especially the CBD.

• Like 2

Has there been any update on the new Topgolf? I can't find anything online for the last six months and it doesn't look like anything has been done at the site. Really hope this didn't fall through....

9 hours ago, benstyree said:

Has there been any update on the new Topgolf? I can't find anything online for the last six months and it doesn't look like anything has been done at the site. Really hope this didn't fall through....

This project is still going to happen,  the company I work for just signed a contract with the GC for part of the project.  I can't remember the schedule, but if they're sending contracts it's about to go.  There's also Driveshack under way at 288 and 64 which has already started, from 288 you can see this one already.

• Like 2

Great! Really looking forward to this one. because I live about a mile away. I got worried I hadn't seen any dirt move and then didn't see Richmond as a "coming soon" location on their website (don't know if it ever was but several others are listed).