ALOT of Atlanta from 723 feet!

Hybrid0NE

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Gary - that is actually Midtown & Downtown. Downtown starts at the right central of the picture (the tallest building - Bank of America) & extends to the far right. Midtown is most of the left. Downtown itself is about 3 miles north to south & 2 miles east to west.

Um, I didn't mean anything smart by that, there was no need for you to get smart... It looks like some of the large buildings are missing on the upper end, and I thought the photos may have been taken years ago, that's all... Nobody said a word about a growing skyline or a pregnant woman. I'll be sure never to ask you a question again. :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

c'mon guys let's all get along liker brothers! :rofl: nah, just kidding! :lol: Anyway, I'm going down to Atlanta this Sunday Monday and tuesday and am staying at the Marriott Marquis in downtown so i'll try to get some pictures while i'm there. Last time I was there my girlfriend and i went to the westin and when i was paying this very nice black lady said that right after we payed she would give us 2 free passes to come back up there that night. So a little piece of advice, go get yourself a $10 hooker and then you can get up there for free! :rofl:

Archived