Nature Photography

Fruit Cove

I wanted to start this because I can easily take these types of photographs because of my location. I also love nature and photographs of it, so if any of you want to add your own feel free to, Ill update this on a semi-regular basis with new photos. Enjoy.

DSC01443.jpg

DSC01418.jpg

DSC01427.jpg

DSC01714.jpg

DSC01730.jpg

DSC01756.jpg

DSC01763.jpg

DSC01759.jpg

DSC01760.jpg

DSC01749.jpg

DSC01753.jpg

DSC01771.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's not much nature around here, since I look out my window & see a large cluster of 30 story suburban skyscrapers & endless office parks, but I did go to the conservatory last week, where I took these photos. I suppose I could always take nature photos in Detroit's urban prairies, lol.

On second thought, I'd rather avoid them, since I've had too many confrontations with packs of ghetto dogs.

IMG_8074.jpg

IMG_8069.jpg

IMG_8064.jpg

IMG_8065.jpg

IMG_8077.jpg

IMG_8078.jpg

IMG_8081.jpg

IMG_8092.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ezcheese, is the first photo just the moon behind some clouds?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'm trying to remember exactly what it was because it was quite long ago...

i think it was late afternoon and a storm was coming. that was actually the sun peeking out from some clouds and i altered the settings on my slr to get that effect.

Archived