CONSTRUCTION THREAD: Riverplace

btoy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Allora, LLC has received approval to begin construction of "The Terrace at RiverPlace."  It is part of phase II and will probably one of the most interesting places in RiverPlace. B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That will be an awesome building, even if I am a bit biased. :-)

The units at The Terrace are some of the coolest downtown residences we will have.

I saw something either in another thread or in the news about the Riverplace Parking deck would be open to the public at the end of the month. Now my question is say if I come downtown one night for like Fall for Greenville or something and the only available parking was the RiverPlace parking deck, where is the entrance to this thing? Is it really underground like they said it was gonna be or just below street level?

The parking appears to be between River House and 55 River Place (under 55 River Place). You can see it from the Peace Center side of the Reedy River. As far as the enterance, I believe that is off of River/Academy street. There's a sign pointing employees of River House's first tennant to their parking.

As far as the number of spaces, I don't believe a decision has been reached on that yet.

There is other parking near the West End though. The Bowater Garage, the Sun Trust Lot, and the Independence National Bank Lot all offer free night and weekend parking, too.

I saw something either in another thread or in the news about the Riverplace Parking deck would be open to the public at the end of the month. Now my question is say if I come downtown one night for like Fall for Greenville or something and the only available parking was the RiverPlace parking deck, where is the entrance to this thing? Is it really underground like they said it was gonna be or just below street level?

Parking is underground and entered by a ramp between Riverhouse and 155 E. Riverplace, to get to this ramp you will turn in to the plaza from camperdown between Riverplace and 155 E. Riverplace.