CONSTRUCTION THREAD: Riverplace

btoy

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a greenville news article about new tenents for Riverplace. I believe that this is the whole BOUNCE thing. It's the company that's moving:

Bounce moving to Riverplace

This article mentions that 100 people that previously worked elsewhere in Greenville will now be working downtown at Riverplace in the Terrace. :thumbsup:

I was just going top post this myself, but couldn't find the thread. :lol:

Yep, this answers that question for us. I had thought about the Bounce Agency when the name was mentioned, but didn't know they were planning to move to downtown. This will be interesting because it will remove yet another business from Pleasantburg Drive.

Unless the plans have changed, phase III on the rendering is only the tower. I could see this one being the last large building between Main and River Streets (to the right of the Terrace). I really hope more square footage is added and the building rises higher into the sky with a unique design. And while I'm at it, why not include a top-floor restaurant with balconies overlooking the rest of downtown? :shades:

Anybody ever notice that the Live Web Cam on this site is a video feed and you can actually pan it around and zoom in and out? Riverplace Site

Yes. I've been known to take control of it a time or two. It's nearly real-time too (notice the cars driving by on South Main). You can also take snapshots of whatever you're looking at and save them off, if you wish. It's pretty cool.

I could be wrong, but I think you've been able to do that at least since you first mentioned this link to us a few months ago. I don't think it's a new feature?

This may have already been given (my apology if so), but there is an official RiverPlace website of sorts. It is quite informative and includes nice graphics. :shades:

http://riverplace.hreinc.com/

I still don't know if I was first to mention it, but that was when I first noticed this great site. I had been very disappointed in the fact that no official RiverPlace website had existed. You can imagine my excitement upon discovering this one! :wub:

A friend gave me this website for Riverplace:

http://riverplace.hreinc.com/

I've never seen this site and don't think we've mentioned here. Check it out. They have construction update photos. Click on the photos and look at the aerials....great shots. Not only shows Riverplace, but shows the density of Greenville's downtown. :thumbsup:

Ahah! Thanks accurately goes to gsupstate then! :D

well first...i just found this site, so i'm new around here...

second...i can't wait... the wife and i are actually getting one of the condos at 155 Riverplace and we get to move in next week :yahoo: . We go for our pre-closing inspection today...i'l post some interior pics as soon as i can....

It seems like it's been forever since that auction.

second...i can't wait... the wife and i are actually getting one of the condos at 155 Riverplace and we get to move in next week :yahoo: . We go for our pre-closing inspection today...i'l post some interior pics as soon as i can....

Welcome to UP, Charlie Swords. That's great your moving into one of your condos next week. Can't wait to see pics from the inside of your condo.

Congrats! :thumbsup:

My Pops moves in at the end of the month as well.

Welcome to UrbanPlanet.org, Charlie Swords! Great to have another downtown dweller on the forum! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts about what is happening around town. :D

Soon to be downtown dweller at least...

And i have quite a few thoughts about what is happening around town, but right now i'm kind of stuck on what's happening at Riverplace & and downtown in general.