CONSTRUCTION THREAD: Riverplace

btoy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey RT, thanks for the memories. It is so incredible that almost have a "hard time" remembering what it was before the construction began on RiverPlace! :lol:

Awesome news about your dad, btoy! Great to have him in RiverPlace now! Same for you charlie swords - this weekend. I'll be working my tail off in Spartanburg but hopefully have a chance to catch the Greenville Symphony Chamber Orchestra's Mozart concert at the Peace Center.

Thanks! I, for one, am looking forward to the Terrace to start rising out of the ground.

I forgot to mention ... there is another set of sweeping stairs that are going to extend from the RiverPlace sidewalk on down to the trail. You can just barely see the forms that have been built for the concrete just below the orange and white barriers in the 3rd picture from my last update.

I contacted the people who are going to build the Terrace at Riverplace and they said construction will start on it in the next month or so.

I actually talked to the contractor yesterday, they are blasting out some rocks now. They should start very soon, but they have to put more parking underneath it so may be a little while before we see the actual building.

• 2 weeks later...