Juxtaposition

Freddy C

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, you proved my point. Out of all of those fields, the average pay is probably $1 above minimum wage. Service jobs are not the bread and butter of an economy. They make nothing worth money, they simply collect the money of others and perform remedial tasks.

The point is - service based industries are not what a region wants.

Manufacturing is not dead, it is far from dead. If anything it is doing better now than ever. As world parity comes closer, expect to see issues like cost and outsourcing to vanish as companies once again look for a highly skilled workforce.

America is doomed. The capitalist pigs have lost. Let's all move to Canada. ;)

There are so many ways to look at data. Data is interpreted and you can look at it any way you want. I think we have beat this dead horse.

Next topic Freddy...

Joe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, it has never been popular to note that the emperor is disrobed, regardless of its validity. I guess I do not fit into this forum of zealous cheerleaders and

. . . . I think we have beat this dead horse.

Next topic Freddy...

Joe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Joe - JOE!!!!!!!!

Would you please say this again except in ALL CAPS!!!

A SHRINE TO STATING THE OBVIOUS OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH INFINITE VARIATION would find no better home than with this dead horse. GOOD GRIEF!! Those that are not "powerless" have a world-class metro area to grow. :angry: Let's get on with stating what we want and then stating plans for getting it! ARGGHH!!!!

Archived