gvillenative

GSP International

Regarding Frontier: Both Orlando and Las Vegas are seasonal. Service to Tampa started today. They’re averaging around 69% passenger capacity per flight right now. 

Vino Volo coming to the Grand Hall. 

Edited by gman430

9 hours ago, gman430 said:

Regarding Frontier: Both Orlando and Las Vegas are seasonal. Service to Tampa started today. They’re averaging around 69% passenger capacity per flight right now. 

Gman, What do you mean by seasonal? Do you mean that they will not have flights to Vegas at certain times during the year? I can see Orlando being seasonal sort of, but there is nothing seasonal about Vegas. 

Edited by apaladin

11 hours ago, gman430 said:

If true this definitely a change. Only Tampa was originally to be seasonal. 

21 hours ago, gman430 said:

MCO and LAS were/are not seasonal.  Only TPA.  Frontier now has their schedule out until the end of August.   MCO is gone!  LAS goes all the way through.

4 hours ago, rssgvegas said:

MCO and LAS were/are not seasonal.  Only TPA.  Frontier now has their schedule out until the end of August.   MCO is gone!  LAS goes all the way through.

That’s not what the Greenville News says. MCO and LAS are seasonal according to them. Maybe they made TPA permanent. :dontknow: 

“Frontier also offers twice-weekly service to Denver and seasonal service to Las Vegas and Orlando.”

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.greenvilleonline.com/amp/2024982002

Edited by gman430

Maybe the Greenville News is wrong. Who knows. Wouldn’t be the first time.

Also kind of odd they would still move forward with Tampa if Orlando wasn’t successful. Allegiant is successful with Orlando. Why wasn’t Frontier? :dontknow: 

Edited by gman430

Not really sure what you’re basing it off of. Just went on and looked and went all the way to August next year and still had two flights a week nonstop to MCO. What I did notice on the calendar was that February, March, and April all dates were available as opposed to the 2 days a week the rest of the months.

5 hours ago, gvillenative said:

Not really sure what you’re basing it off of. Just went on and looked and went all the way to August next year and still had two flights a week nonstop to MCO. What I did notice on the calendar was that February, March, and April all dates were available as opposed to the 2 days a week the rest of the months.

Woah, you’re right. They have service to MCO everyday during the months you listed on the calendar. However, you still can’t book those dates and anything after the beginning of January if you try to on their website. Incredibly odd. :wacko: 

Also, looks like Denver and Las Vegas are currently four days a week through early January then going back down to two days a week through the end of April before going back up to four days a week again at the very beginning of May. 

Edited by gman430

Maybe I missed it...but I looked at that calendar off and on over the past month and I swear it didn't look like that the last time I checked it out. 

17 minutes ago, sptgguy said:

Maybe I missed it...but I looked at that calendar off and on over the past month and I swear it didn't look like that the last time I checked it out. 

Tell me about it. Thing flip flops more than a fish out of water. Looks like you can start booking GSP-MCO again starting on May 3rd, 2019 after stopping January 5th, 2019. This totally goes  against what their calendar says though. Talk about a confusing mess. Think I will stick with Southwest. LOL. 

Edited by gman430