GSP International

gvillenative

30 minutes ago, gvillenative said:

To prove your point you had to resort to the most pretentious statement you could by inferring that fans of certain genres are less educated. You don’t have to like it, but leave the high and mighty attitude at the door. 

The statement is a factually correct statement, evidenced by country music listener demographic surveys, put out by the industry.

8 hours ago, PuppiesandKittens said:

The statement is a factually correct statement, evidenced by country music listener demographic surveys, put out by the industry.

Educated people usually post their references to their facts

13 hours ago, PuppiesandKittens said:

Country music was playing over the airport’s sound system recently.  Maybe GSP can also raise a Confederate battle flag out front, if that’s the demographic that the airport is trying to attract?

What was the next song that played?  GSP has some of the widest range of music I've heard.  I wouldn't even know what type of channel I would classify it as if it was on the radio.  I've never heard the same type of music in back to back songs.  I'm sure you don't want to mention that part though b/c it would kill your chance to be ignorant!

4 hours ago, rssgvegas said:

Educated people usually post their references to their facts

What was the next song that played?  GSP has some of the widest range of music I've heard.  I wouldn't even know what type of channel I would classify it as if it was on the radio.  I've never heard the same type of music in back to back songs.  I'm sure you don't want to mention that part though b/c it would kill your chance to be ignorant!

It was all country music for 40 minutes.

Will you be posting a reference to your alleged fact that “[e]ducated people usually post their references to their facts”?

Edited by PuppiesandKittens

3 hours ago, PuppiesandKittens said:

It was all country music for 40 minutes.

Will you be posting a reference to your alleged fact that “[e]ducated people usually post their references to their facts”?

LOL...whatever you dribble out now does not hide the fact that your original post was really dumb.

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, cabelagent said:

If you’re referring to American Eagle planes...despise them now.

Yes. Those little ones. Lol.

have the Alaska Airlines credit card which is the main reason I want them here. Having to fly out of Charleston or Atlanta instead of GSP is a pain. American Airlines is one of their partner airlines but they’re wayyy more expensive. 

Edited by gman430

1 hour ago, gman430 said:

have the Alaska Airlines credit card which is the main reason I want them here. Having to fly out of Charleston or Atlanta instead of GSP is a pain. American Airlines is one of their partner airlines but they’re wayyy more expensive. 

Who owns Alaska Air?  Would like to see them in CLT, we just don’t have space for them......maybe when A North is built out or the new terminal planned across the airfield is built.

Is Jet Blue expanding?  

What is the makeup of GSP flights, is it primarily regional jets?

I always liked the grounds of this airport, you can see Roger Miliken’s influence on the entrance road and other areas.  

2 hours ago, gman430 said:

Haven't most of the airlines moved to mid sized and or mainline jets? 

I don't think Alaska would be coming anytime soon. Though it would be nice to have a Seattle flight, I think GSP will be able to support an SFO or LAX flight before SEA, we don't have the tourism draw like Charleston. If you want to fly from GSP you may have to get a different card.  :P 

On 9/30/2019 at 2:34 PM, distortedlogic said:

Haven't most of the airlines moved to mid sized and or mainline jets? 

I don't think Alaska would be coming anytime soon. Though it would be nice to have a Seattle flight, I think GSP will be able to support an SFO or LAX flight before SEA, we don't have the tourism draw like Charleston. If you want to fly from GSP you may have to get a different card.  :P 

Yes I think for the most part the small planes are gone except for American Eagle's 50-75 seaters.  

Edited by apaladin

Can somebody tell me what airlines have been flying into GSP the last few hours? Anything out of the ordinary? Seen some odd ones I have never seen before coming in. 

Edit: I see one is Sun Country Airlines for Florida State: https://flightaware.com/live/flight/SCX8616/history/20191011/1815Z/KTLH/KGSP

Another one is Swift Air: https://flightaware.com/live/flight/SWQ9223/history/20191011/1810Z/KROA/KGSP Taylor Swift in town? :dontknow: :lol:

Edited by gman430
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, gman430 said:

Can somebody tell me what airlines have been flying into GSP the last few hours? Anything out of the ordinary? Seen some odd ones I have never seen before coming in. 

Edit: I see one is Sun Country Airlines for Florida State: https://flightaware.com/live/flight/SCX8616/history/20191011/1815Z/KTLH/KGSP

Another one is Swift Air: https://flightaware.com/live/flight/SWQ9223/history/20191011/1810Z/KROA/KGSP Taylor Swift in town? :dontknow: :lol:

Maybe Swift Air is for Twenty One Pilots. They perform tonight at BSA. 

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't think there were many small regional jets still flying out of GSP, but here's an article from GSA saying United will be upgrading some of their flights that use them with new Bombardier CRJ 550 planes. Looks like some good features for flights to its Newark hub.

https://gsabusiness.com/news/transportation/77331/

Edited by distortedlogic

1 hour ago, distortedlogic said:

I didn't think there were many small regional jets still flying out of GSP, but here's an article from GSA saying United will be upgrading some of their flights that use them with new Bombardier CRJ 550 planes. Looks like some good features for flights to its Newark hub.

https://gsabusiness.com/news/transportation/77331/

Yep. Nothing but small regional planes in and out of GSP.  :cry:

Edited by gman430