Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rbdetsport

PricewaterhouseCoopers

I can't remember, I've driven past it several times these past two months but never thought about taking a closer look at it. Check out my pictures from the Broderick Tower, and you might be able to catch a glimpse of it behind Ford Field.

I think it has four floors...not sure though. I am heading downtown in about 10 minutes...I will take a photo if I have time.

I think it has four floors...not sure though.  I am heading downtown in about 10 minutes...I will take a photo if I have time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Four..... Is that it? What kind of headquarters is that? By the way, the company sponsored The Players Championship.

Yeah, that's it. I ended up skipping downtown & heading straight for Cass Park, but I do remember the building is not that tall. It is only supposed to hold about 600 employees. Not every company that moves downtown is going to want or need a 10-15 story building. A tall building does not belong there anyway...I'm perfectly happy with the height of building that they are putting up.

What I like best about the building is its location. For a four story building, they put it in a nice spot, since it would be out of scale if put more in the CBD. Plus, it uses "bad" land next to the freeway. Land that I would never had seen be developed. It's nice it won't be a parking lot anymore. A++ for PWC

What I like best about the building is its location.  For a four story building, they put it in a nice spot, since it would be out of scale if put more in the CBD.  Plus, it uses "bad" land next to the freeway.  Land that I would never had seen be developed.  It's nice it won't be a parking lot anymore.  A++ for PWC

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do like that they did not put it smack dab in the middle of the CBD.

I still have not been successful at capturing that view perfectly, although I have tried many times.

I dont mean to offend anyone but I find it humorous when people speculate whether or not the city planned the Ren Cen to line up with a church as people enter the city through 1-75. "Hey were building the largest privately financed project in the world that will hopefully revitalize our city. Lets line it up with that small church about a mile away next to 75. It would make for a great picture." Again i hope i dont offend anyone i just find this idea funny.