Norfolk Pictures

willy

• 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a similar thought yesterday driving down 264 near the Downtown Tunnel. Norfolk and Portsmouth's skyline combined from a distance look really great. I wish it were a way to merge that into one downtown...

So when I first saw the picture on IG, I thought it was somewhere in NOVA overlooking the Potomac. Once it registered that it was indeed Norfolk, I was shocked. It's growing more than I thought.

2 hours ago, Virginia City said:

I love the Neon tops to some of the buildings, could be a signature of the region since some of TC buildings do it to.

Neon on the top of buildings seems to be something of a signature of architecture over the last 5-10 years. Even in other regions, you'll see the same thing on top of many more newly constructed buildings.

2 hours ago, Virginia City said:

I love the Neon tops to some of the buildings, could be a signature of the region since some of TC buildings do it to.

Honestly, I'd like to see the Christmas lights replaced with LED bulbs or strips. But have color-changing strips that stay on year-round. Imagine how funky it would look if the Main was lit in blue, while the Icon was red, and Dominion Enterprises was in green!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...