TORONTO Downtown Living

hkskyline

Easter in Toronto series

Continuing my short trip to Toronto this Easter, here are some more photos from the downtown core. I've corrected my Greektown page and updated the watermarks to reflect its non-downtown status.

The Full Collection

This set of photos begins at Bathurst subway station, heading south along the residential side streets towards College.

Comments on the photo quality are appreciated. I just got my camera back from repair in Hong Kong, and these photos are my first test batch. I notice they seem to be a bit overexposed, which is probably caused by the high clouds in the sky.

RIMG0131.jpg

RIMG0117.jpg

RIMG0119.jpg

RIMG0127.jpg

RIMG0130.jpg

RIMG0134.jpg

RIMG0139.jpg

RIMG0141.jpg

RIMG0145.jpg

RIMG0144.jpg

RIMG0154.jpg

RIMG0159.jpg

RIMG0162.jpg

RIMG0173.jpg

RIMG0150.jpg

RIMG0174.jpg

RIMG0182.jpg

RIMG0192.jpg

RIMG0193.jpg

RIMG0205.jpg

RIMG0206.jpg

RIMG0215.jpg

RIMG0217.jpg

RIMG0222.jpg

RIMG0229.jpg

RIMG0233.jpg

RIMG0285.jpg

RIMG0286.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wonderful shots... toronto is absolutely my favorite city... just looking at the pictures makes me a little "homesick", though toronto itself has never really been my home... i've never seen a city that has a such a mix of high rises, walk-up apartments buildings and single family homes so close to downtown, with a great assortment of retail areas, shopping districts, etc

Archived