615 East Morehead in Dilworth, Charlotte

Southend

Looks like renderings for 615 east morehead should be available soon:

this is from their website (615eastmorehead.com)they just updated:

Click here to request an information packet when it becomes available.

Those who have previously submitted contact info are in our database

and will recieve information packets soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Update:

We will have information up soon. The design process is in it's final stages.

Once it is finalized, information packets will be made available.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well according to their previously released info, it would range 20-26 stories....it's been awhile since they released that. I've spoken to two people who have seen renderings and they both have said very good things about the design so I'm feeling good about what it will look like. As far as whether it will get built.....this is getting right up there with "The Park" in time to coming to market.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I went to 615eastmorhead.com and read that they will be building a condo tower aroung 20-25 stories. Their slogan is "The best views are yet to come". I drove to the location, and was wowed by the uptown view. I think they will be the best uptown condo views so far. I signed up for more info on the website. I'll let you guys know when I hear someting. Has anyone out their heard anything?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think someone should take a picture of it...  :whistling:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Totally agree Neo. I love that shot from the HOV lane. I think my fav is the shot rounding the bend of I-277 (the bend in the vicinity of Midtown Square), my next fav is close to there. It is the place where 615 E. Morehead project is suppose to go.

atlvr---if your out there...

(what's the deal w/ that project. Not to get to far off of the thread's subject, but that is a helluva a view. I would think buyers would snatch up condos left and right for that view. IMHO it is the best of all the proposed towers as it looks at the skyline from a great angle. You can see the entire depth of the skyline)

615 is stalled but not dead.......the developer is trying to get his timing to enter the market right.....he doesn't want to pull a Park, and get success, but not be able to get a loan, and lose contracts and credibility. They own the site, so they are just biding their time.

615 is stalled but not dead.......the developer is trying to get his timing to enter the market right.....he doesn't want to pull a Park, and get success, but not be able to get a loan, and lose contracts and credibility.  They own the site, so they are just biding their time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks for the Head's up....Much appreciated. If the price is right that would be where I would buy. I love the East Morehead area in Dilworth.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a photo i took from the 615 East Morehead site to show the view from the ground.  If this project does end up be 20 stories or so, the view will really be amazing.

18266859-L.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There was drilling equipment on the site last Friday taking soil samples......at the rate this project is moving, we should have a rendering by late 2007.

Archived